ANNUAL ACHEMS AWARDS - CLOSED FOR THE 2015 ANNUAL MEETING
Scientific awards are an important way to recognize the leaders in our field for their hard work and insight. In order to be able to bestow the awards to the most deserving people, we need your nominations! Your help is critical in this, one of the most important functions of AChemS.
Please click on the Award title to learn more about eligibility requirements, deadlines and further required documentation. If you have questions, please contact the Executive Office at 952-646-2035 or email@example.com.
ALL NOMINATIONS FOR THE AWARDS MUST BE RECEIVED BY JANUARY 5, 2015.
Awards for Senior Investigator
* Max Mozell Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Chemical Senses (Award Requires Nomination) MEMBERS OF ACHEMS WHO HAVE MADE SIGNIFICANT CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE FIELD OF THE CHEMICAL SENSES.
Awards for Mid-Career
* Mind Genomics Associates Award for Research in the Psychophysics of Human Taste and Smell (Award Requires Nomination) DOCTORAL DEGREE 15 OR FEWER YEARS PRIOR TO THE YEAR OF THE AWARD
* Ajinomoto Award for Young Investigators in Gustation (Award Requires Nomination) DOCTORAL DEGREE 15 OR FEWER YEARS PRIOR TO THE YEAR OF THE AWARD
* AChemS Young Investigator Award for Research in Olfaction (Award Requires Nomination) DOCTORAL DEGREE 15 OR FEWER YEARS PRIOR TO THE YEAR OF THE AWARD
Click here for Award Re-Nomination Guidelines for the above awards.
Awards for Post Doc/Young Investigators
* Polak Young Investigator Award Research (Self-Nominated Award during Abstract Process) MEMBER OF ACHEMS, HAVE THEIR PHD BUT ARE NOT MORE THAN 10 YEARS PAST THE ACQUISTION OF THE PHD AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED THIS AWARD IN THE PAST.
* Polak Postdoctoral Travel Awards (Self-Nominated Award) AT THE CAREER STAGE OF A POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW CLINICAL RESIDENT, OR SCIENTIFC EQUIVALENT.
Awards for Students
* Don Tucker Memorial Award for Graduate Student Research (Self-Nominated Award during Abstract Process) Further application materials required, please read eligibility instructions carefully. GRADUATE STUDENTS
* AChemS Travel Fellowships for Diversity (Self-Nominated Award) UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE STUDENTS: NONMEMBER-ELIGIBLE
* Student Travel/Housing Awards (Self-Nominated Award) GRADUATE STUDENTS
ANNUAL ACHEMS LOGO CONTEST
Each year, members of AChemS are encouraged to create and submit a logo of their own design to be considered for the official logo of the AChemS Annual Meeting. Logos should be relevant to the chemosensory field. The creator of the winning logo design will receive complimentary registration to the Annual Meeting. Please send logo submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL LOGO SUBMISSIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY JANUARY 5, 2015.