SAVE THE DATE!
38th Annual Meeting
April 20-23, 2016
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point
Bonita Springs, Florida
The AChemS Annual Meeting is the preeminent international gathering of chemoreception scientists. Save the date and join us April 20-23, 2016 for opportunities to:
- Network with top international scientists from both academia and industry
- Discuss the most recent research discoveries in the chemical senses
- Learn about the latest developments in chemical senses research before publication
- Connect with AChemS members with specialized expertise
- Engage with an integrative approach as well as historical context for modern research
Call for Symposia
Symposia proposals are due September 14, 2015.
Details are not yet available for 2016. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you to everyone who joined us at the AChemS 37th Annual Meeting!
For details about the 2015 AChemS Annual Meeting, click on the graphics below.
AChemS XXXVII Photos
for more photos visit us on Facebook