Make a Donation to AChemS
Thank you for considering a contribution to AChemS, a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. Your tax deductible donation will be used in the following ways:
- to advance the understanding of chemosensory mechanisms by bringing together expertise from diverse scientific disciplines currently being used to approach chemical senses research problems;
- to encourage basic, clinical, and applied research in the chemical senses;
- to promote an appreciation, beyond the chemosensory community itself, of the need and impact of chemosensory research;
- to act as an identifiable organ representing the interests of the chemosensory research community;
- to provide a resource for those requiring particular types of chemosensory expertise. The Association holds an annual spring meeting and helps to sponsor the journal, Chemical Senses, published bi-monthly by Oxford University Press;.
- to mentor and encourage the next generation of chemosensory researchers, particularly those from groups currently underrepresented in the sciences.
Please contact Tisha Kehn. AChemS Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss specific planned giving options.
Donations made to AChemS are tax deductible.
Thank you to our supporters:
Division of Scientific Programs, NIDCD, NIH - In Memory of Dr. Barry Davis
Paul Breslin, PhD - In Memory of Dr. Barry Davis
Peter Brunjes, PhD
Virginia Carr, PhD
Bruno Dori, CPA - In Memory of Theresa Dominianni
Scott Herness, PhD
Julie Mennella, PhD - In Memory of Dr. Barry Davis
Dana Small, PhD
Alan Spector, PhD - In Memory of Dr. Barry Davis