- Exhibit Booths
Please find details below concerning booth participation in the ACHEMS 2021 Virtual Exhibit Hall. Please note that not all features listed below may be included in your booth level. Visit the ACHEMS Virtual Exhibit Booth
page to review your group's booth benefits. All booth content must be submitted to ACHEMS in order to receive a proof of your booth. Please contact email@example.com
if you have any questions regarding your group's participation at the ACHEMS 2021 Virtual Meeting.
Please be mindful of the dates and deadlines listed below.
All final versions of booth components (vary by exhibit level) must be uploaded via your custom collection link. Please see below for booth component details.
Exhibit booth proof will be available for review and approval. No content changes will be permitted after this date.
Final virtual booth approval is due.
Virtual meeting begins including live events. Exhibits will be accessible to AChemS meeting regitrants until May 19th.
Exhibit booths will not be included in the virtual meeting until full payment has been received.
VIRTUAL BOOTH CONTACT AREAS
You will receive a link to upload each of the required components below. This custom link will be provided to your group's primary contact. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions.
- Company Information - Please include company name, description and contact details. This information should be included as a PDF document. Company description should be less than 850 characters with spaces.
- Company Logo Graphic - Avoid wide images. Square or tall images will be display better on the virtual booth. Files must be uploaded in vector art format (.ai or .eps) and as RGB color.
- Booth Graphic Header (Included in Platinum and Gold Levels) - Artwork files must be submitted in vector art format (.ai or .eps) and as RGB color. For best results, wide images are preferred and suggest you avoid tall images.
Gold Booth Specs: 1800 px wide by 400 px high
Platinum Booth Specs: 2200 px wide by 400 px high
- PDF Downloads - Each booth level includes a specific number of PDF downloads. Please provide each PDF and label the file EXACTLY as you wish it to appear in your virtual booth. Please keep document titles/filenames to less than 25 characters. Only upload the number of PDF files included with your booth level.
- Embedded Video - Select exhibit booths may include an embedded video with their booth, for attendees to view. When attendees click on the video they will have the option to view this in full screen mode. Please note the maximum video length allowed is based on the exhibit booth level. This video must be uploaded in either .mov or .mp4 format.
- Booth LiveChat - Select exhibit levels will be able to provide a LiveChat or equivalent account link to manage real-time interactions with attendees. Please note these links must be provided to ACHEMS by the company.
- Virtual Booth Panels - These areas are included in Platinum level booths and may showcase a graphic image which then opens to a webpage or PDF Download. Graphic image should be in letter format (8.5" w x 11" hw), vector art format (.ai or .eps) or a PDF Download. Groups may replace the corporate video advertisement in the booth with up to two virtual booth panels.
EXHIBIT LEAD RETRIEVAL
Attendees will be able to "scan their badge" at all booths to leave their contact details. A real-time report will be shared with you during the conference.
EXHIBIT BINGO GAME
This is an incentive for meeting attendees to scan their badge at your booth. If an attendee visits every participating exhibit booth, they will be entered into a drawing to win an Amazon gift card.